OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!
LADY FREAKING GAGAAA!
I went to see you in concert two nights ago.
IT WAS AMAZING!
So I went out and met up with another exchanger named Emma from Vermont and we took our outfits and our overnight stuff with us over to the house of an exchanger named Dorothy from Pennsylvania. We met a girl named Nina who went on an exchange last year to the U.S. And we all got ready at Dorothy's for the concert. I would not say that my outfit was exactly the coolest or cutest thing. But I would definitly say it was pretty freaky. It was perfect for a Lady Gaga concert. Danielle, the exchanger from Colorado, came over after school to Dorothys and got ready with us. We left for the concert around 3 and got there around 3:30. We waited outside at the doors until around 7 maybe and they finally let us in. We sprinted our butts to the floor area where our tickets were too. We started out maybe about 10 people away from the stage. And while the other girls were ready to settle for that, I did not. So Dorothy and I pushed our way through and past people to the front and eventually Emma and Danielle followed and we lost Nina at that point. We ran into some crazy croatian bitches (sorry bu true) and they kept pulling my hair and scratching me because they wanted to be in front of me. And when i finally turned around and yelled at them for it and told them that scratching and pulling wasn't doing anything, they threatened to bite me. Hey, I was all sweating and gross, so if that's what they wanted, then whateves. They backed off after a bunch of people, including our new German friend, bitched them out. They pissed off a lot of people. But Semi- Precious Weapons opened for Gaga. They were sooo cool. I fell in love. I think when you see a band live, you fall in love with them 10x more than ever. When Lady Gaga came on, my top was already fall off, my hair had been in everyone's mouth, my make up was smudged everywhere. But I was deifnitly ready for her. It was probably the best performance ever! Well after Britney of course. I loved it. More than anything ever. And Britney kept making gay shoutouts. Not so sure many Croatian people supported her dedications. But i thought it was kick ass. She even said a few things in croatian which was sooo awesome. And i love how Lady Gaga isn't like sickly thin either. Shes got a butt. And she's got a tummy. And she works it. I LOOOOOVE HER!
took me about an hour to brush my hair after and i probably have enough hair on my comb for a cancer patient. But it was well worth it. Id do it all over agin. Maybe barf on those croatian girls who wanted ot fight thou...
i slept 12 hours saturday night and into sunday from being sore and bruised
now for school this week...early school=poop
now that i have no gaga to get me throu the week ill need a new motivation
chao
No comments:
Post a Comment