Tuesday, December 21, 2010



Soooo.... back from Salzburg!
It was AMAZINGG!
I had so much fun.
We had to leave at like 630 on thursday and the trian ride was like 7 hours long. But soooo worth it.
We met all the Austrian exhange students on friday. There are about 80 some of them. And there are 11 of us. I can't even begin to explain how excited we were to meet everyone.
Soo they all came and we met each other and everyone was super nice.
I made some friends and it was just an awesome weekend!

I don't even know how to put into words how much fun this past weekend was
I don't ever want to forget it!




But on to a more depressing matter
Christmas is this weekend...
I love Christmas and it's spirit and the shopping and the decoration and snow and the family stuff and everything
i love it all!
But it's hard now. Because while I know my family is spending it together, I'm halfway across the world.
It's difficult at this time. This is one of the hardest hits of home sickness I think I'll ever get.
It hurts. And it's sad. And I haven't ever felt like this before.
I miss my family. I miss my friends. I miss Wisconsin.
But I'm pushing through it and it'll still be fun.

I'm going skiing in the French Alps in like 3 weeks and that'll have to be my motivation!

Christmas in Croatia....I'm gonna give it a go

Sretan Bozic!

No comments:

Post a Comment